Monday, August 11, 2008

Blind Lyle Films blog created today!

Obviously I have created our blog today. I went with blogger because it seemed the easiest to incorporate with our existing goals and infrastructure. Yes, I opted to put ads on the blog because this is how we make our living. When people click on our ads, we get a little bit of money and then we get to make more films.

After messing around with templates and customization I decided to go with a default template and have blogspot host the blog. Even though I was able to get our blog posted on our own web site, I lost control of where I could put inline ads and suddenly my day disappeared. There is only so much one person can do in a day and it is important to stick to your goals.

I'm hoping to format our main entry page for Slow Down and Fast with the links for social bookmarking today so that I can work on getting some feedback from some key friends that I trust to give feedback on the process.

The next step in the journey of getting a million views is to compose the e-mail that I'm going to send out to our friends and get the feedback of a select few to see if I'm on the right track.

Until then, I'm back into computer world.

Adam
Blind Lyle Films

No comments: